DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS TO GOALS

 When you want to be successful first you need to know your skill. What do you do best? What do you enjoy the most? And how do you spend your time on is what you do best the most. So time is the key in everything you do. For you to master everything first you have to master your time. Minimize the time wasting things that will not benefit you, that you not learning anything from doing them. Here in this article I want to describe how can a person become successful.

Fisrt of all you need to have skills. There are so many ways to develop your skills. Many are times most of us we learned our skills through our habit it, we learned our new skills from what we spend our most time on it. Because there are many ways to learn new skills. It might be on reading different books that will teach you, and open your mind, it might be on watching TV to learn some things that you can use as your new skills. Sometimes you can get new skills from the people you spend most of your time with them. So it counts a lot what you spend your time doing. 

Once you have skills and master your skills you can develop your skills to a goal. Once you have goal that means you have a direction in life where you want to go. When you have goals you live a purposeful life because each time and each thing you do, you do it for reaching your goals. There are no big or small money but it depends on what do. Do you have goals or not? If you have goals you going to use each cent you get to invest to your goals. You know the importance of spending money because what pushes you to do that is what you eager to do. When you have goals you do not waste whatever you get, but you make sure that you invest to your goals. I was not even be able to sleep more time and spend more time doing nothing because I was willing to see myself reaching my goals. I sew sleeping so much and spending so much time on social networking which are not helpful to me to reaching my goal as the waste of time, and delayed me, and robbed me my chances of reaching my goals.

What pushed me was the passion I had for my goals because my skills was growing each day. As I was a potential reader I spent most of my time reading different books that habit created writing skills to me. And each and every day I spent my time on reading and writing short stories. That is my priority even now I enjoy writing is in my blood. So the key is to enjoy or love what you do, or what you do you must do it with joy and passion so that even though sometimes it doesn't pat you the way you wish, but you enjoy it and do it with love. But without love is easy to quit and look for other thing you can do, with that mandate you will never master anything in life. Because consistency is all that make people to succeed in everything they do, because they keep on doing one and the same thing until they master it. 

The other key you need to get a mentor. The person who will monitor you and coach you to groom your skills. Must be a person who match your goals the person who went through the process you are going through. In every decision you take you need to ask from him first because sometime we do prematurely decisions and end up losing so much things which are so important for us. I believe that article is so helpful and useful to all those who are going to read it. I wish you all the best while you are still discovering your skills. That how can you develop them to goals. 

Comments

Popular Posts